My check is made out to the wrong name. Please can you reissue it?

If you would like us to reissue your check, please contact our Customer Service team via email: and we will arrange for this to be done.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.